The Earth & Sky Pagan Camp-Out
Friday, July 21 – Sunday, July 23, 2023
In-person at the Longhouse in Redmond
23301 NE Redmond-Fall City Road ~ Redmond, WA
SITE / EVENT CULTURE NOTES ~ PLEASE READ:
This event is created and presented in perfect love and perfect trust; the site will be considered sacred space throughout the event. Event attendees may attend as many or as few of the scheduled activities as they choose. Any participant who violates the safety of the space or others, or violates the law, will be asked to leave immediately.
The site will be clothing-optional (which does mean optional ~ clothes or no clothes, it’s all good).
There will be an Aphrodite/Pan Shrine available for those participants 18+ ~ no exceptions.
The main ritual Saturday night in the Sean Ciall tradition will be skyclad (naked) for all ritual participants.
Event attendees may choose not to attend the main ritual but spectators are not allowed.
All other events are clothing-optional rather than required skyclad.
As a community we care for each other:
OLOTEAS is designed to be a safe space for everyone. We each have different spiritual and cultural backgrounds, and we come together to intentionally create a welcoming and inclusive environment in which personal responsibility is encouraged, and bodily autonomy is respected. We ask everyone to participate in our welcoming culture as you interact with others here.
- Please shower before entering the pool and hot tub.
- Please wear a mask if you are more comfortable doing so.
- We ask that you wash your hands frequently, especially before and after Potluck and before having treats from the coffee bar.
- Please do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- No alcohol or non-prescribed drugs are allowed on site.
- Predatory behavior is not tolerated.
Questions or concerns? Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some things to bring with you:
- Your own reusable coffee cup and water bottle
- Your own food & feastgear, or money to purchase food from Karol's Kitchen onsite or Albertson's / Starbucks / Subway
- If camping, your own gear and tent
- Sunscreen & mosquito repellant
- A towel for pool / hot tub (Towels are no longer available to rent on site)
- Face / body paint to adorn yourself for Saturday evening's main ritual is encouraged (Wash it off before going into the pool & use water-based, non-flammable body paint, please!)
Please observe these Site Rules during the ESP Camp-Out
Bear protocol for food: Brown bears have been seen on site. Do not keep ANY food outdoors in tents or coolers. Food must be stored in a vehicle or in one of the coolers in the Outdoor Kitchen. Thank you!
- Please keep noise to a conversational level between the hours of 10 p.m. and 9 a.m.
- No use of cameras or other picture-taking devices.
- No firearms, alcohol, or illegal drugs allowed on site. (If you have a medical need for cannabis, you may partake in your own vehicle. If you don't have a vehicle talk with a staff member. Recreational use or sharing with others or open use onsite is not allowed. Thank you for your understanding.)
- No pets except service animals.
- The site is clothing-optional at this event—you may wear clothes or no clothes as you prefer.
- No personal fires allowed. Camp stoves are allowed in the Camping Spaces and Outdoor Kitchen.
- Supervise your children at all times. Children of all ages are welcome, but are present at the discretion and under the direct responsibility of their attending adults. The rituals may contain mature themes that may be inappropriate for some children.
- Shower (with soap) before entering the pool or hot tub. Be sure to wash off any body paint or adornments.
- In case of a medical emergency, call 911. In case of medical mishap, call for first aid using radios located at the Registration booth or Outdoor Kitchen. Self-service first aid (band-aids, etc.) are located at the Outdoor Kitchen and outdoor restrooms.
- Confine all sexual activity to the Aphrodite / Pan Shrine (ages 18+ only) and your personal tents/vehicles. No sexual activity in the pool.
- We ask that all who choose to see the weekends’ rituals participate, which means at minimum standing in the circle and being respectful of what is going on (no spectators).
- Out of respect for the dusk ritual, please do not enter or leave the site by car from 8:00 to 9:00 pm Saturday night.
- If you violate site rules or the law, the Event Staff reserve the right to expel you from the site.
- For more information, please email us at OLOTEAS@oloteas.org.
Directions to the Longhouse:
Take 520 eastbound to the Redmond Way/Fall City (WA 202) Exit. Turn right at the light at the end of the off ramp. Go approximately 5 miles on Redmond-Fall City Road. Driveway is on the right, 23301 (directly across from SmartStop Self Storage). If you pass Albertson's, you have gone about 100 yards too far. When you first pull into the drive you should immediately see a large wooden sign that says The Longhouse; if you don’t you are in the neighbors’ drive.
Our Lady of the Earth and Sky
Mailing address: 12345 Lake City Way NE #195 Seattle, WA 98125-5401
Longhouse address: 23301 NE Redmond-Fall City Road, Redmond, 98053
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/oloteas/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/oloteas/
Discord server: https://discord.gg/CJKsksmDED
Email: OLOTEAS (at) oloteas (dot) org